We wound down our end-of-summer vacation this week in London - which is why the first article here caught my attention. Happy reading!
- Want to live in Buckingham Palace? Here's one way.
- We didn't get up to Scotland on our vacation - but I will be saving today's "36 Hours in Edinburgh" article in The New York Times for future reference.
- I have written quite a bit about starting a business - especially getting finances in order for such a venture. This article on planning for self-employment also includes solid advice.
- Mmmm. Tomato-Mango Salsa.
- Great tips on saving on groceries. I am a big fan of #5 - regularly cooking down the fridge, freezer and pantry - which is exactly what we did in the weeks leading up to our recent vacation.
Have a lovely week!