June is here - which means summer heat will soon arrive in many parts of the country.
To help all of us keep our cool this summer, I partnered with several companies for a segment this morning on Denver's "Everyday" show. From breezy dresses to sunscreen to yummy frozen pudding (!!!), here is the clip of the segment and the "cool" products I shared:
- Stylish dresses, sunhats and strappy sandals from Coldwater Creek.
- Colorful rash guards for children of all ages from Lands' End.
- Yummy frozen pudding is the perfect treat for a summer picnic, in great flavors such as Nana Banana, Campfire Chocolate and Coconut Creme Pie flavor from Little Spoon Pudding.
- Stylish water bottles from S'well.
- A sunscreen for every activity and skin type from Neutrogena.