Need a few gift ideas that are out of the ordinary? Here are some creative ideas I am sharing for several companies on my holiday TV tour!
- For someone who constantly redecorates, SwitchArt Magnetic Frames and Prints, available exclusively at Art.com, are the ideal gift. They can switch out magnetized prints on a magnetic frame base as often as they like, updating for each season! Choose from thousands of art prints, or have Art.com convert your favorite photos to magnetized art to be displayed.
- Magazine readers will love the digital magazine app Texture, which gives unlimited access to more than 160 magazines – including back issues – for just $14.99 per month. That is what you would pay to buy just three print magazines, but this includes all of your favorites. From People, Rolling Stone and Vanity Fair to favorite sports, home, fashion and food titles, literally thousands of magazine issues are at your fingertips on any iOS or Android device. Since subscribing two years ago, Texture has saved me hundreds of dollars on print magazines - and literally lightened my load during frequent travels.
- For a festive gift or delicious wine for your holiday party, stock up on Yellow Tail Bubbles Sparkling Wine. At only $9.99 per bottle, it's easy to buy a case so you always have a few bottles on-hand for hostess gifts or unexpected guests.
- People who love to entertain will enjoy state-shaped cutting boards from Bed Bath & Beyond that are fashioned from either bamboo or slate. Use them to serve fruit and cheese, or display them to accessorize your kitchen.
- Celebrate the 50th anniversary of “A Charlie Brown Christmas” with an adorable Snoopy Cookie Jar Bouquet from Teleflora. Seasonal flowers are nestled into a replica of Snoopy’s decorated house as seen in the classic Christmas show.
* Photos courtesy of Teleflora, Art.com, Texture, Yellow Tail, Bed Bath & Beyond, and CANIDAE.