When it comes to choosing a gift, guys can be some of the toughest people to shop for. Here are a few ideas I am sharing for several companies on my holiday TV tour!
- Clothing always makes a great gift, especially classic pieces from Dockers. For a refined look, Signature Khakis offer a straight fit, with No Wrinkles technology that keeps him looking sharp all day. Dockers’ Alpha Athletic Fit Khakis are more casual, sitting lower on the waist and offering a roomier fit through the seat and thigh. Prices range from $58 to $75.
- Guys who enjoy a whiskey or brandy will love these Rocking Cocktail Glasses from Personal Creations. When you set it down, the swirling motion created by the rounded base of the glass increases the oxygenation of the spirits. The set of two glasses can also be monogrammed with up to three letters, making them an elegant addition to his bar.
- You never go wrong with gifts of steaks – at least not in our family – and Omaha Steaks has packages to suit any taste or budget. The Filets and Fun Package includes four each of their Filet Mignons, Gourmet Burgers, Gourmet Jumbo Franks and Caramel Apple Tartlets – plus a packet of Omaha Steaks Seasoning. At $79.99, it also also ships free!
- Grooming products are always popular, and American Crew, a leading men’s grooming brand, has products specifically formulated to promote a healthy scalp and hair. To look good for holiday parties, their latest product, Liquid Wax, applies like a liquid but has the styling power of wax. It gives the control and definition he wants, but it’s also pliable enough to let him restyle throughout the day. I also love their Limited Edition Dopp Kit that includes the American Crew 3-IN-1, which is shampoo, conditioner and body wash; their Moisturizing Shave Cream; and their Firm Hold Styling Gel. You can find these online and at salons nationwide.
* Photos courtesy of Personal Creations, American Crew, Omaha Steaks, and Dockers.