June is here, which means mailboxes are filled to the brim with wedding invitations. Here are a few tips to consider when selecting a gift for the happy couple.
- Use registries. Couples choose things they want or need, so don't worry about being unoriginal. Go off-registry for personalized items or if you know the gift especially suits their interests.
- Include a gift receipt. Make it easy for the couple to return or exchange duplicate items.
- Consider your budget. Don’t buy something you can’t afford.
- Send the gift early. Or, simply order online from their gift registry. This saves the hosts the task of packing up and transporting large packages from the ceremony.
- Be their favorite guest by sending your RSVP right away.