From Disney princess and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costumes to light-up sneakers that help keep children visible when trick-or-treating, it's easy for kids to be stylish and safe on Halloween night. Here are a few items I am featuring for several companies on my Halloween TV tour, including a few yummy treats for the grown-ups!
- "Elsa," "Leonardo" and "Pink Poodle" Costumes from BuyCostumes
- Personalized Plush Treat Pails from BuyCostumes
- Magic Lites, S Lights, Sparkle Lites and Twinkle Toes shoes from Skechers
- Hob Nob Limited Edition Wicked Red
- Harvest Pumpkin Whole Grain Scone Mix and Pumpkin Spice Muffin & Quick Bread Mix from King Arthur Flour
- Pumpkin Tin from The Vermont Country Store
- Teleflora's Haunted House Bouquet and Country Pumpkin Bouquet
Photos courtesy of Teleflora, King Arthur Flour, BuyCostumes, Skechers, Hob Nob Wines, and The Vermont Country Store.